Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help, needed by today please, How are you supposed to start..?

how are you supposed to start a conclusion, in a debate?? because really, i never debated, and i have to do the conclusion.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Conclusion starts after the Data and Analysis.

of course you know what data is, right? In the Analysis, you start connecting the data to your opinion(conclusion) but not making it sound too much of an opinion. Just connect the data to your point.

Then when you are done, you conclude.

I conclude.... blah blah blah...

There. Make sure you are able to say the things you need to say and the things you want say.

Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Just say..

In conclusion lets review the items we have covered.

And then list them in order of importance or in some sequence that makes sense based upon the debate.

DO NOT throw in anything new - just repeat - briefly - the items that have been mentioned.

• 1 decade ago

You should start by saying..

In conclusion, it has been seen that... (sum up main points)

Then give your opinion/angle or theory ( refer to for and against here to back up but leaning toward your chosen point to arrive at your individual theory)

Source(s): Uni degree
  • 5 years ago

If you'll need a step-by-step approach to approach, entice, seduce, and take women back home with you then you definitely require this guide, https://tr.im/5YGXY The Tao of Badass.

With the Tao of Badass guide you'll learn the exciting technology behind man and woman gender jobs, and how vital it is to accept your member and with this particular will allow you to to highlight the importance of satisfying your male sex role because if you never, you risk slipping to the ‘great person'category, or worse, being friend-zoned.

With the Tao of Badass you will even learn to strategy nervousness – the severe anxiety avoiding most people from meeting the girl of their dreams. You'll learn some very nice practices to re-wire your deep-rooted emotional behavior and clear yourself of approach panic after and for all.

The Tao of Badass is a fascinate and useful guide.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess a little summation of your main points is the usual thing to do.

• 1 decade ago

Sing the following:

listen to this,

its too good to miss

i have just won the debate

dah dum.

Source(s): past life experiance
  • 1 decade ago

in conclusion.. I would like to close by reiterating ......... ( then sum up all your points)

Source(s): life
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The point snatcher stikes again.....gimmie more points, thier MINE....give em' to me!

• 1 decade ago

i dont think this question is in the right place... singles and dating?... i honestly dont know but you may get more answers if you put it in the right subject... sorry

• 1 decade ago

So whts this q doing on singels&^dating?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.