wtf...is happening to american idol 8???? what do you think?

I am such a fan of AI , but NOW i don't find the reason why i should be. the show isn't as good as before...actually, bottom line...it suck!!!. I mean why will they waste a slot to that weirdo norman/nick whatever his name is ( sorry for to offend any of his fans) but seriously there are a lot, i mean A LOT of people who are far more talented then him...FYI, he aint funny. Are the AI judges losing there touch in finding people with talent??? sorry to say but this batch doesnt hold a candle to past season contestants. WHAT IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!

i hope they have a wildcard edition...to return back the respect i have for them...they should bring back the bro of Jason Castro ( he seem so fresh, up to date) or other more talented people that the past on.

do you agree or disagree???? would like to know :)

Best Answer

Same here, the show has gotten so boring and not worth watching anymore but there are still some contestants who stood out like Danny and Alexis last week and Adam and Allison this week. I think it'll be more interesting when top 12 arrives.

Oh I agree with you 100%. The show is so predictable and even last night again Paula said the one to beat and it won't be easy is that Gokey which I can't stand. He is so arrogant and frankly I don't think I would want to listen to him. The rest all sound the same. Some a little better but not great. I can't figure out that Norman/Nick guy. He really blew it last night and couldn't even sing to cover his antics. I guess they leave him in for comic relief and the people seem to laugh at him. I think hes nuts. Yes I thought Jason was good too and Anoop was too. I hope they come back and after last night I think they will. It was really poor quality last night.

I'm sorry honey, but I really, REALLY disagree.

(Except for the Norman part.....that is kind of weird).

Anyways, there is so much talent on this year's show,

and as far as the dudes go I think they are the hottest yet!

I think the show is still crazy enough to get people to watch and vote, I wish I could vote but I am in Germany.

And Michael Castro was my favorite from auditions..FAVORITE.

I hope he comes back too lol, he is hot and funny:)

Yesterday's group of 12 was possibly the worst top 12 performances I have ever heard in my life. For every one except the closer to suck that bad is nothing short of inspirational for all sucky singers every where wanting to make a 12 group.

Each season is becoming worse than the previous one. I think its time to change the judges and get judges who are really serious about AI

• Amrit

i think that they should get all new judges ONLY 3 because these guys are really getting old and boring and kara ugh i just hate her! (no offense to any fans of her) but for the wilcard i think talented people should come back like (srry i dont know all the names) jasmine, anoop, something joy something, and more and i dont think they should let america vote anymore because usually only girls vote and they vote for cute guys out of 6 top 12ers only 2 are girls and more of them deserve it than micheal.

I agree and will go a step further. It is time to cancell the show, it has run its course.