Sick baby... hydration overnight?

my daughter is 12months and quite sick at the minute ith a tummy bug. She hasn't vomited too much and not at all in the last 24 hours but she still had diarrhea. She is taking water well...I cannot get her to take pedialite and the doc has told me that so far, it isn't necessary in her case. She is... show more my daughter is 12months and quite sick at the minute ith a tummy bug. She hasn't vomited too much and not at all in the last 24 hours but she still had diarrhea. She is taking water well...I cannot get her to take pedialite and the doc has told me that so far, it isn't necessary in her case. She is relatively well hydrated....still having wet nappies but not quite as wet, her mouth is not dry and her skin elasticity is ok.

My question is, do you think it is necessary to wake her overnight to give her fluids. I prob should've asked the doc this but just didn't think about it. I can call the nurse hotline if no-one has an answer for me but thought I'd try this first because it is often a big wait.

Chance are it wont matter anyways because she will probably wake a fair bit and I'll offer her water then, but just wondering what your thoughts were if she did happen to sleep well tonight
Update: Thanks...she drinks commercial rice milk anyways because she is dairy and soy intolerant...so that's great to know. Yeah I don't think I'll wake her. If she was showing more signs of dehyrdration I would...well then again...I'd prob have her at the hospital if it got to the point where I thought it... show more Thanks...she drinks commercial rice milk anyways because she is dairy and soy intolerant...so that's great to know. Yeah I don't think I'll wake her. If she was showing more signs of dehyrdration I would...well then again...I'd prob have her at the hospital if it got to the point where I thought it necessary to wake her