Hot cold hot cold hot cold..fever?

So, this morning I threw up and since yesterday I have been very weak and unable to do much. It is a workout going down the halls to the bathroom. So now, I asked my dad to turn on the air conditioner for tonight because I would much rather be cold than hot. How do I stay warm during the night? I been using... show more So, this morning I threw up and since yesterday I have been very weak and unable to do much. It is a workout going down the halls to the bathroom.

So now, I asked my dad to turn on the air conditioner for tonight because I would much rather be cold than hot. How do I stay warm during the night? I been using blankets and literally shaking I was that cold, moving my legs as violently as I can to try to warm up.
Update: Erg, there are no mosquitos here, at least not right now. It's the fever, lol.