? asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How do republicans feel about Michael Steele wanting to give the GOP a "hip-hop makeover"?

Best Answer

michael steele, sarah palin, rush limpballs, ted haggard, larry craig, tom foley, larry vittner, tom delay, sean hannity, joe the plumber, stop me if you've heard these jokes before....the gop needs more than a makeover; they need a conscience, and until that happens, no amount of gloss will cure what ails them.

Like you care, why do you libs have so many opinions about the GOP? You hate them ,you hate Bush, you hate Republicans, you hate responsibility, you hate Palin. You hate, your toxic . Your opions on our RNC head nean nothing to Republicans.

Isnt he something? He lost total faith with his followers after that plus he called little people "midgets" he sounded so ignorant. He doesnt have the personality at all. That Jingle guy they are saying he was born in India not the USA and his father forged his birth certificate so that does NOT make him legal to run for anything.

Don't care.... I just love how libtards are personally attacking GOP leaders... I guess they can't attack the substance so they attack the style...

Find a new tactic already... it's getting old.

I dont care, as long as he gets back to conservatism.

He is like some teacher that tries to act cool and condescends to his students.

you are an idiot but thanks for asking