Random facts about Bill Gates?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20
Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand dollar, he won't even bother to pick
it up b'coz the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned
3. The US National debt is about 5.62 trillion, if
Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in
less then 10 years.
4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left
with US$5 Million for his pocket money.
5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US.
If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e.
US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as
rich as Bill Gates is now.
6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest
country on earth.
7. If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can
make a road from earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. But you
have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total
of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.
8. Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live
for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to
finish all his money before he can go to heaven.
Last but not the least:
If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for every time their
computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be
bankrupt in 3 years!
- mecklerLv 44 years ago
Ben C is the random information king. ok particularly Alford Hitler, purely had one ball, and he's mom grew to become into thinking a pair of abortion with him. Chewing gum mutually as reducing up an onion prevents you from crying.
- ocularnervosaLv 71 decade ago
He dropped out of college. He created his first program in a garage in Albuquerque NM. He stole most of his first ideas from Steve Jobs, founder of Apple computers.
- 1 decade ago
uhh he has 50 billion dollar
founder of microsoft(Xbox!)