Name five of your favorite movies?

Please share, why do you like 'em? In no certain order, these are five of my favorites. Into the Wild- Emile Hirsch is one of my favorite actors. And that movie is simply beautiful. Makes me cry every time. The Weatherman- One second you're laughing, the next second you're crying, and... show more Please share, why do you like 'em?

In no certain order, these are five of my favorites.

Into the Wild- Emile Hirsch is one of my favorite actors. And that movie is simply beautiful. Makes me cry every time.

The Weatherman- One second you're laughing, the next second you're crying, and throughout the entire thing you're thinking.

The Prestige- It's beautifully filmed, and a very original idea. The script is also really great.

Fight Club- It's been one of my favorite books for a very long time, and the movie follows the book almost to a T. Plus, Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter, Ed Norton... David Fincher. How can you go wrong with that?

Big Fish- The movie is pretty. The acting is great. The writing is really nice. There's something about the whole thing that just makes me happy. Plus, if you read the book... and then see what Tim Burton did with it, it's amazing.