Am I the only person who thinks Twilight is NOT the most important thing in the world?

Best Answer

No, I am annoyed with the mass-obsession that is sweeping our nation. I just don't get it! And there are loads of girls around going "OMG, Robert Pattinson" and " Aaaah, OMG Edward Cullen" why?? He's not even as good looking as people like to make out (I think he looked better in his Harry Potter days). And what makes this one character so much better than all the brilliant characters in other books?

well personally I have not read or watched twilight, so i can't really have an opinion on it. So I therefore do not think it is the most important thing in the world. And the conclusion is that no. You are not the only person in this world that thinks that.

I am also sure that there are many other people who think similarly to me and you...

: )

I would have to say that WE are the only ones who think that Twilight is NOT the most important thing in the world..Its a stupid movie that is cliche in every way possible. Finaly..Someone agrees with me.

:))))

Wait... I thought the Jonas Brothers were the most important thing in the world...I dont get it :s

Source(s): :p

Love taylor Lautner.

are u kidding? Twilight is my reason for LIVING!!!!

yeah, not really...it's just teens that get caught up in all the latest trends, movies, books, and such....

No you are not. I have not read the books or seen the movie. I am sick of hearing about it.

• There are quite a few.

ஜ ♥ Inez/Inescia ♥ ஜ

AGREED!

i am actually very annoyed how ppl always bring it up...in the most random conv.!!

=)

uuuhhh YES? whats wrong with you? taylor lautner and robert pattinson are amazing