Anyone else feel like the unluckiest person in the world?

I hate myself and I dread my luck : -My English teacher gave the class extra credit, but I was ineligible of some stupid reason -Tennis practices, which I so very LOVE, are canceled because of rain (and the rain happens to come down only on tennis practice time) -I always get caught in everything bad I do -I... show more I hate myself and I dread my luck :
-My English teacher gave the class extra credit, but I was ineligible of some stupid reason
-Tennis practices, which I so very LOVE, are canceled because of rain (and the rain happens to come down only on tennis practice time)
-I always get caught in everything bad I do
-I have no school friends (or any neighborhood friend) who have the same passion or hobby
-My parents and older sister constantly tell lies to me
-My PE teacher dislike me (I have no idea why) and give me below average scores when others were given good scores, even though previous teachers give me average or above average scores. (PE matters to me because I love it)

I feel like s#1t, I can't feel any worse.