promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Angelina asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

學校英文寫作

Can u think of another explanation for the differences between children in the same family? Explain

老師規定要用A4

所以字數越長越好

必須用英文回答

謝謝 ^^

1 Answer

Rating
  • rman n
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the question should be the other way around. Why we cannot find two identical people on the planet?Even twins from the same family will develop in different ways, which might contradict one with another.

Biologically speaking, human being is one complicated organic unit, which is composed of billions of different genes, which control and affect the development of this organic unit in many different aspects. Then those countless genes will be affected by many different factors, such as diet, environment..etc. Based on above scientific facts, we human beings are basically unique individuals. The chances to find two identical persons are rather rare, and even twins have few minor differences. Needless to say even our bodies are not built in the symmetric way, that means, our left eye could be bigger than our right ones, which is completely normal.

Therefore, according to the difference mentioned above. The brains of two units biologically programmed with different default will start receiving information from outside and respond to different stimulation. Logically, these two units will develop in a unique way. Moreover, two children from the same family can not be doing the same thing, staying in the same place all the time, or receiving the same information always. They will respond to different objects, evolve different interests, interact with different people. Little by little, day by day, it is not surprising that there will be differences between the children from the same family.

So I think it would be far more interesting to ask ourselves why there will be no difference between children from the same family.

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.