Does God not also hate atheists?

I am a bit of a fan of the WBC. I would join it if they didn't also hate america. Anyway, I personally love their "God Hates Fags" websites, though I disagree with their "God Hates America" website. Anyway shouldn't they have a "God Hates Atheists" website because I'm sure he hates atheists most of all

Favorite Answer

You go, cowboy

(eyes roll)

And everybody gets their panties in a knot when I say most christians are rubes.Sheesh!

Look people! Look at the rube at the top of the page! Look Look!

• Jennie

God can only hate if god has been made in man's image, which, sadly, for the majority of religions it has.

Hate mongering is a human failing and doesn't exactly spread peace through the world.

Well now... this is either parody, or you are one of those real live gun carrying [yet] pro-life, love America but hate the people who make up America, types...

How lovely. If you ever wish to shoot yourself...

i don't know who you are, but i do know you have christianity and god all wrong... he doesn't "hate" anyone, in fact, he loves everyone no matter what mistakes they make or who they are. sure, atheists won't get into heaven, but that doesn't mean god hates them? and for your information, "fags" can get into heaven if the have accepted jesus. god doesn't judge, people, like you, do.

I prefer "God Hates Shrimp"

Dedicated to stopping the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

*claps*

Congratulations. You're one of the very reasons why Christians are so despised. Bigoted Hatemonger.

naw dude.

Jebus told me yesterday. He loves them atheists. Theyre the one's keeping the religious machine in check so they cant go killing people in his name.. hes not a fan, man

praise jebus

It isn't any god because they don't exist . It is inbred suck@ss crispies like you who buy into stories of hate and bigotry who hate . Fred Phelps is your daddy and his brother is your mommy .

God hates no one.

My God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...