Anyone have an account on facebook? Want to help a little boy with leukemia have his wish come true?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=6...

This is Liam' group. Liam is eight years old and stricken with leukemia. While going through chemo last year, he became a huge fan of Ellen DeGeneres. He is hoping that people will join the group so he can get his word out and hopefully meet Ellen. Please join his group! You can get two points for answering, and help a little boy.

Favorite Answer

Please tell his family about "Make A Wish." They are a non-profit group that makes wishes come true for children with life threatening diseases. And they are quite legitimate and rely on the child's doctor's word that they qualify.

P.S. I don't have a facebook acct. and am not going to create one to see this page--sorry.

Source(s): I work in a top 10 Children's Hospital in the hematology/oncology (blood diseases and cancer) department. We work very closely with Make A Wish. We've sent countless kids and their families to Disney, Hawaii, TV show sets, on shopping sprees, to the Superbowl, to meet celebrities, etc... You name it--Make A Wish will do everything in their power to make it happen so long as there is physician approval that it won't harm the child in any way.

I will