The Great War Questions. HISTORY WHIZ's NEEDED!?

Okay, well... to be honest, I kind of lost 80% of my notes. I've ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE where they are and I have this teacher and he's really a pain, and that's an understatement. I don't want to have to go in in the morning and get answers/help from him, so could you please help me here? Here is a... show more Okay, well... to be honest, I kind of lost 80% of my notes. I've ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE where they are and I have this teacher and he's really a pain, and that's an understatement. I don't want to have to go in in the morning and get answers/help from him, so could you please help me here?

Here is a list of the questions I need some short, maybe max a few sentences, simple answers. They need to be plain, simple, and flashcard-worthy. That's about it.

Remember, these are on the Great War. (And we're not into WW2 yet)

1. What upsets the "Old balance of power" in Europe?
2. What triggers World War 1? Who does what, how do they and the other countries react? Explain how all of Europe ended up in war?
3. Why does Great Britain declare war on Germany?
4.What battle stops Germany from capturing Paris?
5.What is great Britain trying to do to Germany in the war at sea?
6.what is Germany trying to do to Great Britain? How are they different?
7.What three things happen in 1917? Be specific; identify the country and the outcome.
8.Who takes over Russia in the second revolution? What does this start?
9.What two things cause the U.S. to declare war on Germany.
10. Who are the "Big Four"? Name the person and the country.
11. What did each of the "Big Four" want at the Versailles Conference?
12. List the six major points of Wilson's "Fourteen Points".
13. What Allies helped win the war, but received nothing? There are three.
14. Explain four problems of the Versailles treaty.
15. What are the three attrition battles that take place in 1916?

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER THEM ALL! JUST ANSWERING A FEW WOULD HELP TREMENDOUSLY!

Some may not make sense because they might be specific to notes, but answer ones you're pretty sure of, if any.