Ok ok ik im overweight..and i need help?

ok well im 14 years old and a girl. im 5' 9"ishh... and weigh about 180 lbs. yes ik thats alot. dont comment on that please. i just wanna give u a general feel for whats happening. i can easily go down to a healthy weight. the problem is if there soda or stuff in the house then i will drink that. and... show more ok well im 14 years old and a girl. im 5' 9"ishh... and weigh about 180 lbs. yes ik thats alot. dont comment on that please. i just wanna give u a general feel for whats happening.

i can easily go down to a healthy weight. the problem is if there soda or stuff in the house then i will drink that. and my mom wont stop buying it (i did get her 2 over the summer. i was much more skinny around 150 or less) andd she like wont buy any fruit!! or bottled water! what to do? i usually have a slim fast in the morning school lunch blahhh a snack after school thenn dinner whatever my mom makes usually chicken of some sort i dont really like red meat
Update: i cant really work out too much. my legs r f*cked up... im realy restricted no running and no more than a 90 degree bend on my legs