what name sounds better with these siblings?

Please say what sounds better!

Jack Christopher, Emma Claire, Ryan David, Sarah Michele, and Hannah Mackenzie are my childrens names. I am having a baby girl, April 16th.

Here's what we like:

Jack, Emma, Ryan, Sarah, Hannah and Ava Elizabeth.

Jack, Emma, Ryan, Sarah, Hannah and Rebecca Joy (becca, say it with becca, its cute!)

Jack, Emma, Ryan, Sarah, Hannah and Isabella Kate

Jack, Emma, Ryan, Sarah, Hannah and Leah Isabelle

Jack, Emma, Ryan, Sarah, Hannah and Laura Elizabeth

Which one? Please rate?

see, we don't know if we like leah cuz its so common, with emma hannah and sarah...and i'm not sure, i really like laura or becca.

my name is lauren, so it would be kind of special.

Nata- thank you! :)that really means a lot.

Favorite Answer

I like Laura Elizabeth or maybe Rebecca Lauren. I think that would be really cute. But I think Laura fits the best with the others.

• MK

I think it sounds the most natural with Ava or Leah. For some reason Isabelle really stands out to me as not fitting in with the rest of the names... even though I love the name! And I don't think Rebecca or Becca fits that well with the rest either. I would use:

#1- Ava Elizabeth

#2- Leah Isabelle

#3-Laura Elizabeth

#4- Rebecca Joy

#5- Isabella Kate

And also, I like all of the name except for Laura and Joy. They're not horrible but I don't really like them.

Rebecca Joy is my favorite. It ages well, has lovely nicknames (Becca, Becky, Reba) and sounds happy and comfortable.

Ava and Isabella are very trendy right now. Having a trendy name is very different from having a popular name. Michael and Elizabeth are popular names, but they are steadily popular, so one doesn't know how old Michael or Elizabeth is simply by looking at his or her name. Names like Arnold and Bertha, Roger and Linda, Todd and Dawn, or Cody and Brittany were once trendy. All of those names sound dated now; they sound tied to a decade. Ava and Isabella might sound cool now, but they won't be cool in twenty years.

Laura is lovely and classic, but I think Rebecca sounds better with your children's mixture of comfy classics and Biblical favorites.

I also like Leah with your childrens' names, but Leah Isabelle tends to run together. It sounds like one big name, Leeisabelle. Try a middle name that starts with a consanant, like:

Leah Joy

Leah Kate

Leah Claire

Leah Charlotte

Leah Naomi

Leah Miriam

Leah Grace

Leah Catherine

Leah Victoria

Hope I helped!

• Lv 7

Jack [Christopher]

Emma [Claire]

Ryan [David]

Sarah [Michele]

Hannah [Mackenzie]

and Leah [Elizabeth]

I love the names Sarah & Leah

• Sarah

I think Ava Elizabeth or Rebecca Joy(Becca) are better i like them

The others do not go sorry

• Leah Isabelle.

I like Laura Elizabeth. I think it's a very pretty name - the name sounds and looks beautiful and it works well with your other children.

Your children all have very classic, two-syllable names (except Jack). All the girls' end in 'a's. You've kind of got a pattern going...

I love your kids' names. They're so timeless. They're really lovely.

• Rebecca Joy.

I like Rebecca and Leah. Your other daughters have biblical names, so those two names fit well. oh, i forgot about Emma.

• Abbz

Laura Elizabeth ♥