Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my girlfriend broke up with me?

my girlfriend broke up with me and i want 2 get back with her but i do not know if she wants to get back with me wat should i do

Best Answer

Ask her. If she says no then move on and forget her.

ask her why she boike up with you and if she doesnt give you an answer i would be unsure. no offence but anyone can say "baby, i want you back" it takes ALOT to mean it

my ex and i got back toghether a couple times. i think that the fact that i really did love him was what ruined are relationship and friendship. he didnt feel the same why about me but still used me and that really hurt. everytime he said im sorry and stuff and was like "will you please take me back?" and i believed him and did. awhile ago he used me without my knowledge to get back at a girl that turned him down so i was the one that appeared whorey

in the time that we and weren't dating that guy became the one guy i could always go to and now we aren't even talking.

don't make the same mistakes that i did hon. good luck

Source(s): experience

Well I'm sorry to say this, but if she broke up with you, chances are she doesn't want to get back with you. That sort of goes without saying. Not to imply that things couldn't change. Perhaps there is something you can do to get her back.

Dont be a sally and go talk to her! be a man and win her back; unless you cheated on her or hit her. In that case you should go jump off the highest bridge where you live you BASTARD!

Don't get back at her.... just let it go. Either way you are the one who will feel bad after you do. If you really wanna get back at her.... get over her really fast, it will be like a slap in the face.

• Rose

if she broke up wit u

she doesnt want you back

just get to mroe girls

and get flirty with the other girls and kiss them and stuff in fron of her

so if she does still like you she'll be jealous and ultimately come back to you

=]

Pay attention to her and her surroundings...what she is doing...who is she talking to...and her attitude at certain moments...and then analyze her....put yourself into other peoples shoes before you judge them...

And then ask her out..AGAIN!

She may or may not want to get back together...

Why did she break up with you?

im sorry bu tithink you just need to move on.. and if she does want to get back wit u(which i highly doubt) i think you should let her come back to you.. otherwise u kinda ruin all chances cuz u dont want ot scare her.. read her sighns and then act accordingly

There's always a reason a girl end a relationship.

You need to know why that was & work from there.

well it'll be hard since she broke up with you, but if you know the reason why you could try and talk to her

It's probably over... she broke up with you, of course you still want to be with her. She's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be with you