How do I get my kind of boy friend to kiss me (open mouth)?

My guy friend and I have recently been ... well i don't really know... we're not going out and we're not really boyfriend girlfriend but not friends with benefits either (he hasn't like officially asked me out or anything) but we hold hands and kiss and stuff but never open mouth. how do i lead him into it?

Best Answer

Tell him you have something sweet to give him and to close his eyes and open his mouth just a little bit, then kiss him.

(the sweet thing you have to give him is the kiss, so you aren't lying)

You Have To Know The Guy Really Really Well If You Get a Kiss Not a Opened Mouth One Get To Know Him Better

Just open your mouth a little when you are kissing him.

He will follow your example. Oh and don't open your mouth really wide and make it a sloppy kiss.

P.s. Ignore what that one girl said about it making you a skank. It is just a kiss. It is perfectly harmless. And if you guys are kissing I think it is pretty safe to say you are friends with benefits

Source(s): Had a few FWBs myself.

hold the back of his neck and play with his hair. you aren't holding him tight, just the feel of your hand...you can show a lot of emotion through your contact. When you are "done", non-open-mouth-kissing, stay close to him...nose to nose and look up into his eyes...kiss again, and this time continue. Don't force it...you have to be able to read him. Maybe he doesn't know what to do and is nervous...

this happens when you both are in a passionate state. Honestly one thing leads to another and you both will end up doing more than you should. you daid your not friends with benefits but if you hold hands and kiss then you guys are. I suggest you ask him what he wants to be either friends or bf/gf or friends with privleges and then go out to a movie and make out

Open your mouth slightly, where as though he will know you want an open mouth kiss. Make the first move thats the only way he will know you want to kiss him that way. Or slip your tongue in his mouth slowly not down his throat and sloppy.

Open your mouth and see if he does the same. Either that or you can ask him out yourself. Go for it! There's already something there, so make it official!

Well, actually, maybe you should ask him to go out somewhere, get really close to him, be the one he needs. Or maybe just don't lead him at all, tell him you like him a lot, by showing him your wild side. Kiss him first.

slowly but surely is the game darlin, he'll kiss you like a superstar when he's ready. if you're ready, make the first move! boys are like spiders - just as aftraid of you as you are of them!

but i agree with that other gal, don't go rushing things, if you aren't an official couple you might not want to put yourself into something where you could get hurt! kissing is fun! just let bygons be bygons!

Source(s): a few notches on my bed post

Argh, do not ask him. I was so annoyed when my bf asked to open mouth kiss, it was oquard i ended up saying " im not ready for that yet" like some dumbo. he sounded so DESPERATE it was a total turn off!! please spare yourself the oquardness! =) just be paintent ;) i didnt even kiss my bf for like a whole month! closed mouth and we still havnt held hands, not really and our two month anniversary is in two days...

Source(s): me