Can someone if this sounds right according to Kant?

My question for my exam tomorrow is this. A girl is too lazy to write her own paper. She's considering buying one, and she is fairly certain she won't get caught. how would kant decide if this is morally right or wrong? my response (in a nutshell) is that the maxim is "whenever someone is too... show more My question for my exam tomorrow is this.

A girl is too lazy to write her own paper. She's considering buying one, and she is fairly certain she won't get caught. how would kant decide if this is morally right or wrong?

my response (in a nutshell) is that the maxim is "whenever someone is too lazy to write his/her own paper, then he/she shall buy one to pass off as his/her own work"
Now this maxim passes the test of contradiction because I can imagine a world where everyone cheats
however it doesn't pass the contradiction of will test because i cannot wil that EVERYONE does this.

does that sound reasonable? or does the maxim not pass the first test/