On my ipod touch youtube says " error playing movie" plz help i can't fix it!!?

When itry to play a video on my iPod touch it will say "error playing movie" I don't know why but can someone plz help me?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's likely that the movie has a problem. If you can view other movies try finding another copy of the movie. If you currently don't have a wifi connection where you are or if you aren't logged into it, meaning you have to type in a password, then you can't connect to the internet, meaning you can't watch videos on youtube.

It's usually not anything you can fix when it says that, it's usually a problem with your internet connection or youtube itself.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ehm..

If Youtube or Facebook videos don't work anymore or if the screen is black you need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

If you need a recent version of Adobe Falsh Player. Here is a free download: http://bitly.com/1p3PX6t

• 1 decade ago

well this could be a problem do to downloading of a unsafe software such as limewire,morpheus and other cheap downloading sites,so if you downloaded it off one of those sites and not the apple store your ipod is probably rejecting the movie..

if you got it from itunes srry..

i have no idea if thats the case

• 1 decade ago

network error...

else..

this can help you... use 'zillatube'

It will help you to download videos from youtube to your computer, and also help you put them on your iTunes and iPod/iPhone.

This is the fastest (and easiest) way.

1. download the video (it will automatically be saved to your PC)

2. convert the video to mp3 (or mp4)

3. drag the mp3 (or mp4) into iTunes, then sync with your ipod.

It works very well...

http://www.ask.com/web?q=zillatube&search=search&q...

============================♥♥♥

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea i got an i-touch to and that happens to me but it just means that some1 got rid of that video on youtube

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe its just a certain movvie...

if it happens with all off them turn it off then try again .

If that doesnt work, go to the store to get it checked .

I have one ... :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.