Organic Jar food VS Home made?

Hi there, my daughter is 7 months old and i have just started to introduce her to solids, im a first time mum so id like some advice, our doctor said fresh fruit juice in the morning, some yogurt in the afternoon and night time baby pudding at night - anyway, id like to know the pros and cons of giving my baby... show more Hi there, my daughter is 7 months old and i have just started to introduce her to solids, im a first time mum so id like some advice, our doctor said fresh fruit juice in the morning, some yogurt in the afternoon and night time baby pudding at night - anyway, id like to know the pros and cons of giving my baby organic jar food, what do you think? less hassle and even more healthier because its organic? more variety in flavors? or is home made food the way to go? thanks for all your answers...
Update: one more thing... how do i make the food at home if i were to?