Which R&B singer is better and why?

R Kelly vs Sisqo

1. Who has a better voice?

2. And who can sing better?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To this day (vocally), R. Kelly has NEVER impressed me at all and has yet to show me that he can sing.

On the other hand, Sisqo is basically identical to K-Ci vocally, so Sisqo is a MUCH SUPERIOR vocalist than R. Kelly could ever dream to be.

It doesn't help matters that R. Kelly does more "talking" and "tricks" to play to the hip-hop crowd now..way more than the mediocre attempt at singing that he used to do in the 90s (which was WHINY at best). "Your Body's Callin'" and "I Can't Sleep Baby" are fine examples of Kelly's horrible vocal attempts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess Sisqo has a better singing voice however R. Kelly is the best total package. U'll never get bored listening to R.Kelly b/c he's always doing something fresh and new with his melodies. But if you're just asking about the singing voice, I say Sisqo. Like if they both were nobodies in a "singing" compitition like American Idol, Sisqo would win.

• 1 decade ago

R. Kelly on BOTH accounts....

Sisqo can sing and really had the potential to showcase that, but kinda went too much to try to be popular instead of making good music to show his talent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R. Kelly beats sisqo in all categories! R. Kelly is the king of R&B

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

R. Kelly for sure-better freestyle/fluid vocals, knows how to create/blend harmonies very well, longevity in the music industry.

• 1 decade ago

if you would have asked this 5 years ago r. kelly easily but now that he is an "r&b thug" i have to sisqo.

• 1 decade ago

R.Kelly, all day everyday, Sisqo is good to, but where is he?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neyo!

• 1 decade ago

Jamie Foxx WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.