sweetie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

which anti-dandruff shampoo is more effective? suggest me plz....?

i have too much of dandruff...once i wash ma hairs it gets ok..but after a day or two...my hair becomes too oily due to dandruff also with split ends...i tried with many anti-dandruff product but didnt get any favourable results.....help me plzzzzzzzz..:(:(:(

Best Answer

There's is a medicated shampoo by the name of Selsun. Tried and tested. The only negative of using it is that it has foul smell.Also avoid contact with eyes. Use twice a week for 3-4 weeks and nootice results.

Source(s): Used by several people, whom i know.

Try using Pert Dandruff Control Shampoo.

Source(s): personal experience

Head and Shoulders works pretty well for me!

I have dandruff and oily hair too, but it really helps.

Now you can get it in great scents like lemon lime and ocean breeze, and it's a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. :D

Head&Shoulders shampoo is more effective to get relief from the dandruff!

i mostly use head and shoulders anti hair fall Solution or avon solution the main reason can be the the atmosphere in which you live maybe contain many dirty particles such as dandruff which had affected your hair and to i suffered from this problem

ok i have no idea just DO NOT!!!!! use head and shoulders !!!! it strips your hair colour so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if my sister uses die , and dosent like the colour after a few days she washes it with head and shoulders coz it jsut strips the colour out of your hair :| ! ad i gives you more dandruff ! it hsouldnt be an anti dandruff shampo!!!

Use NIZORAL from johnson and johnson, this is prescribed by doctors and after washing your hair with nizoral again wash it with your regular shampoo...

switch over to natural products like yoghurt and lemon, it certainly helps

Its simple use 'Clinic all clear'.I am also using it...It is very effective...