Bella asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know any movies fitting this description?

I am looking for a movie or movies, that are about women who are in a relationship, but their boyfriend or husband abuses them and leaves them, but the woman still wants him.

So a movie about a woman who's guy leaves her and she keeps looking for him. Or a movie about a woman who is abused but still wants to stay with her man.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This movie doesn't exactly fit your description but it's close: Bastard Out of Carolina (1996)--starring Jena Malone and Jennifer Jason Leigh. They show it once in awhile on Lifetime and it's often mentioned here on Yahoo! Q & A.

Here's the plot:

"Difficult tale of poor, struggling South Carolinian mother & daughter, who each face painful choices with their resolve and pride. Bone (Malone), the eldest daughter, and Anney (Leigh) her tired mother, grow both closer and farther apart: Anney sees Glen (Eldard) as her last chance."

Glen is a very abusive step-father to Bone (repeatedly beats and rapes her) but...the mother, in the end of the movie, gives up her daughter and goes back to the abusive husband.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I honestly don't think they have made such a movie all I can think of are movies where they get away from them and fight back.

• 1 decade ago

YES ,ARRZO,THE BIRTH .NAGIN.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.