My husband recently admitted he called an ex-girlfriend to meet for drinks.?

He was with a male colleague from work. I had no knowledge of this plan beforehand, but found out afterwards. He told me that he wanted to "catch up" with her and that nothing would have happened because they were both married (sigh). It turned out that they did not meet, but he did admit to erasing between 5-10 phone calls between the 2 of them during the night. BTW, I was at home sick. I'd appreciate any insight on this issue, whether good or bad.

to ndm1958:

He didn't get home until after midnight (I tried calling 3 times in the hour before he got home). When he arrived, he jumped in the shower and I took a look at his cellphone calls - incoming and outgoing. Mine weren't there and I knew he had erased them. When he got out of the shower I asked why he erased his phonecalls....and that's when he fessed up.

Favorite Answer

He likes her. They are both married which only makes it more likely they will cheat because they have this bond of secrecy. Idk he's clearly hiding this from you but still trying to act like he's giving you enough information (I take that as a sign of a bad/nervous liar). What reason does your husband have to "catch up" with an ex? Come on, obviously there is a mutual attraction, bond, and sexual history that will only lead to an affair.

Okay he cheated, here are the signs and how to interpret:

1.) He jumped into the shower immediately upon arrival to home. This is to wash off her perfume and get rid of any make up, and sexual fluids on his body.

2.) He did not answer any of your phone calls, he was busy with her.

3.) He erased all of his phone calls

4.) He confessed to meeting with her to get you off his track, knowing that information alone would upset you enough.

I think he's a creep for meeting her while you're at home sick. He should be home taking care of you, not out rendezvousing with women...

I think you need to confront him again and get the full story, maybe try bluffing him that she called and told you everything because she felt guilty.

I would be very concerned, yes he told you but he still erased the information on his phone. If he did that he has something to hide. And it does not matter if he, she or both of them are married. If he decided to contact her to catch up then he should have mentioned it to you first and asked her over to your house with her husband. Question, did you find out from him or another way. Has your relationship with him changed since you got married, such as works later, goes out with friends more, less affection, less or no sex. If you think there is an issue you should see a counselor.

He is so in the wrong for doing this. Sounds like a failed attempt to cheat to me. If it really had been harmless and he had good intentions he would have informed you about his plan beforehand. It seems like he's telling you now because he feels guilty.

Oh girl please, he is so cheating.. I mean why is he in contact with old girl here? I mean the past should stay in the past the only time you dwell in the past is to get a piece of it back. Keep your eyes open he is lying. I swear men are such snakes.

I suggest for you to find out who she is and find her husband and tell him. That is what I would do.

Tell her husband what you told us. Believe me between both of you something is comming out one of you will find something. Good luck.

guy I hate to pay attention this going on to all people else. i'm in just about the suited comparable project myself. i'm 31 and my spouse is 30. we've been married for 8 years and characteristic a 6 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous daughter. My intercourse life grew to become into the comparable as yours for the 1st 5 years or so and slowly all started slowing down somewhat yet enormously consistent till the final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and a 0.5 or so. the 1st ingredient i began out to word grew to become into the combating of the french kissing. We used to continually french kiss and it would continually look like she would carry her lips mutually so i could no longer french or style of turn her head to the section somewhat or purely a technique or the different make it so we could purely kiss on the lips. Then i observed the intercourse began to decelerate. She quit completely inciating it in any respect, and not ask your self oral intercourse. She quit touching me as plenty in fact any style of intimacy on her section went way down. I additionally observed that once i grew to become into attempting to do foreplay she would act like her eyes have been itching and initiate rubbing them or doing something else that grew to become into distracting just about as though she grew to become into attempting to be in contact in any kissing back or fondeling or something that is going in foreplay. She in no way kisses my neck or chest or something. After that i observed enormously plenty if i wanted intercourse and did no longer desire to experience the rejection of foreplay I enormously plenty in simple terms had get it over with. She just about continually has a minimum of one orgasm as much as 3 each time we've intercourse and says she would be high-quality with having intercourse each 3 days that's a lie because of the fact she complains in spite of if I wait each week or 2 weeks so i do no longer understand what to assist you realize guy I want I knew.

So if she wasn't married, is he saying she would cheat? I know why your sighing).

The fact that he didn't tell you and he was concealing this knowledge only makes me wonder why? I think you know too.

Source(s): When there is no trust in a relationship, there is nothing.

No worry. Tell him you do not like it. That's as far as you would like to go. Otherwise he will feel too much in demand if you persist. Have an issue with your X and see how he feels.

why did they not meet? and if he was so not guilty of doing anything how come he erased the calls.... mmmmmmmmm he has some explaining to do......