Me
Me asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Can u giv me some good ,meaningful, nice qoutes which i can write them on bookmark?

thanks!!

Favorite Answer

sure !! Take 'em down :

FUNNY QUOTES -

To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent.

-- Berton Averre

Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.

-- Source Unknown

Business, you know, may bring money, but friendship hardly ever does.

-- Jane Austen

Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.

-- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I know all those people. I have friendly, social, and criminal relations with the whole lot of them.

-- Mark Twain

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.

-- George Carlin

An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.

-- Jim Hayes

I saw a close friend of mine the other day. He said "How come you haven't called me?" I said, "I can't call everyone I want. My new phone has no 5 on it." He said, "How long have you had it?" I said, "I don't know. My calendar has no 7s."

-- Steven Wright

CUTE QUOTES-

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

-- Bernard Meltzer

Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.

-- Lois Kaufman Quotes

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

-- Woodrow Wilson Quotes

Long, long afterward, in an oak

I found the arrow, still unbroke;

And the song, from beginning to end,

I found again in the heart of a friend."

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.

-- Baltasar Gracian

Show me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces.

-- Austin O'Malley

general

A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

-- Proverb

Sometimes just a smile on our face,

Can help to make this world a better place.

Stand up for the things that are right.

Try to talk things out instead of fight.

Lend a hand when you can, get involved this is good.

You can help to make a difference in your neighborhood.

-- Robert Alan

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

-- Robert Southey

The road to a friend�s house is never too long.

-- Danish Proverb

The ideal friendship is to feel as one while remaining two.

-- Anne Sophie Swetchine

Don�t walk in front of me, I may not follow; don�t walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and be my friend.

-- Albert Camus

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.

-- Source Unknown

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

-- Jaime H. Young

No woman/man is worth your tears and the only one who is, will never make you cry.

-- Source Unknown

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

-- Source Unknown

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

-- Source Unknown

The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.

-- Joseph Addison

The only way to have a friend is to be one.

-- Source Unknown

A friend drops their plans when you're in trouble, shares joy in your accomplishments, feels sad when you're in pain. A friend encourages your dreams and offers advice--but when you don't follow it, they still respect and love you.

-- Doris Wild Helmering

Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.

-- Yasser Arafat

The heart may think it knows better: the senses know that absence blots people out. We really have no absent friends. The friend becomes a traitor by breaking, however unwillingly or sadly, out of our own zone: a hard judgment is passed on him, for all the pleas of the heart.

-- Elizabeth Bowen

I have a friend who tells a tale With statements parenthetical; To start at the beginning must To her seem quite heretical; For her accounts of happenings Are full of disconnection s; She starts them in the middle, And proceeds in all directions.

-- Erica H. Stux

I'm always there to tell people that their life is not that bad. I wish it was easy to follow that advice It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.

-- Mignon McLaughlin

There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.

-- Martin Luther

There is nothing more noble or admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends. Homer, Odyssey

-- Odyssey Homer

You must go to bed with friends or whores, wh

Source(s): Hope I helped :) Your welcome.

I know some shopping station and some bookmark now I give them to you !

shopping station is:http://www.easyforbuy.com

http://www.tiffanyforsale.us

http://www.onestoptown.com

the bookmark is :1. Digg: Diggis all about user powered content. Everything is submitted and voted onby the digg community. Share, discover, bookmark, and promote stuffthat’s important to you!

2. del.icio.us: A social bookmarks manager. Using bookmarklets, you can add bookmarks to your list and categorize them

3. Reddit:Reddit is a source for what’s new and popular online. reddit learnswhat you like as you vote on existing links or submit your own!

4. StumbleUpon:StumbleUpon uses thumbs up and down ratings to form collaborativeopinions on website quality. When you stumble, you will only see pageswhich friends and like–minded stumblers have liked

5. Blinklist: Real people with shared interests list the websites they care about. Rate sites you like or save them for later.

6. Blummy:A free tool for quick access to your favorite web services via yourbookmark toolbar, Blummy lets you add and customize widgets that dopractically anything: add pictures to Flickr, submit sites todel.icio.us, look up text in WIkipedia. Choose from hundreds of custom"blummlets" or create your own.

7. Techcrunch:TechCrunch is a blog about Web 2.0 products & companies, many ofthe posts written by Michael Arrington. The blog’s first post was onJune 11, 2005

8. Furl:Make your favorite web bookmarks accessible from anywhere with Furl’slightweight bookmarklet. Furl allows you to easily save, take notes onand share the links you’ve stored, or browse others’ most popularbookmarks to find new and interesting things.

9. Spurl:Never lose track of a web site again with Spurl’s free on-linebookmarking service and search engine. Spurl stores addresses quicklyfor easy access with a one-click bookmarklet and providesrecommendations for new content based on your preferences

10. Trailfire: Bookmaking sharing software.

Source(s): You can to look at and I hope can help you~!

1

Source(s): Solution to Avoid Divorce http://enle.info/SaveYourMarriage/?sTUC

Anticipation is the purest form of pleasure. While the things that happens invariably disappoint, the things that never happens will always be engraved in our heart with a sense of sweet sadness

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.