wells asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

[英文]請高手幫忙修改英文履歷!感恩~

I was born in Taiwan. I am optimistic and always willing to learn newthings. In my family, there are seven people. When I was a child, my parents paid much attention to the development of my personality. My father is a simple and down-to-earth business man. My mother has a mild personality, she is a good housewife. I was brought up in such a healthy atmosphere and environment, So I have a positive outlook on life.

I graduated from the Nation Taiwan Ocean University,I majored in Shipping Management,and then I worked in SAMPO corporation as a specialist Since that time I have been taking night courses at G-jun computer institute in AUTOCAD 2D&3D.

For the past 1 year,I worked in DA-TANG interior design corporation about 7 months,and then I started my own SOHO business in interior design.During this year,not only did I learn a lot professional knowledge of interior design,but also did I gain precious and practical experiences.

I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my ability and my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.

Your company certainly is an indicator of how far things can go today. I would be very grateful if I were granted the opportunity to come in for an interview at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

>> I was born in Taiwan . I am optimistic and always willing to learn new things. In my family, there are seven people. When I was a child, my parents paid much attention to the development of my personality. My father is a simple and down-to-earth business man. While my mother has a mild personality - she is a good housewife. I was brought up in such a healthy atmosphere so I have got a positive outlook on life.

I graduated from Nation Taiwan Ocean University , majoring in Shipping Management. And then I worked in SAMPO corporation as a specialist. Since that time I had been taking night courses at G-jun computer institute on AUTOCAD 2D&3D. For the past year, I worked in DA-TANG interior design company for 7 months and then I started my own SOHO business in interior design. During this year, not only did I learn a lot of professional knowledge of interior design, but also gain precious and hand-on experiences.

Now I would like to make changes on my career because I felt that I could go no further in my present job - I felt that my abilities and my past trainings should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position but it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.

Your company certainly is an indicator of how far things can go today in (看你是要apply什麼樣的job, e.g. interior design, perhaps). I would be very grateful if I were granted the opportunity to come in for an interview. So I look forward to hearing from you soon.

(因為你寫的很通順, 所以改起來不會很費力滴)

Chen is right.

If you are going to apply some US or Europe companies, pls do not mention about your childhood. focus on why do you want to apply this position.. and so on.

really, google some samples on online.

My suggestion is for foreign companies only.

• 幾米

寫的很好呀!

您是海大畢業的喔!

要加油ㄋㄟ.

只有在最後一段

"....IF I WERE GRANTED THE...."

建議改寫為

"....IF I COULD BE GRANTED...."

祝好運

go to google.com

type "cover letter sample"

會有很多廣告 慢慢找

國外公司通常不用這麼長的 cover letter

也不用提到小時候什麼的

resume and cover letter 是不一樣的