Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 1 decade ago

is this a good psu OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready Active PFC Power Supply?

is this a good psu OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready Active PFC Power Supply? for 4850 radeon and one hard drive and overclocking my phenom 9950 black edition?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Karz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a pretty good one and more than enough for your intended purpose.

Check out some actual total system power consumption here:

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3341...

I bet even in overclocked mode, your single GPU set up won't even hit 350W on wall socket.

• Login to reply the answers
  • gluc
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

definite, the playstation is a lot huge. The 8600 pictures card is a canines, right that's a link to envision out option enjoying cards. The Athlon sixty 4 X2 5000 Black version will overclock to the comparable speed , and keep you numerous money. The extra moderen structures do no longer earnings from low latency memory practically as much as previous era computers, there is little if any overall performance earnings. My advice on memory is to purchase person-friendly ( i like GSkill) memory and placed the money stored right into a speedier processor - the place you will see the main earnings on your investment dollar. The processor speed difficulty is already coated and with money additionally stored on it ( 5000 BE) , placed money right into a extra acceptable video card. get excitement from your new device.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah.it's hight quality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For your needs, it's great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.