Ladies, do you dig guys wearing Express and Armani Exchange more than LRG type of clothing?

Hi, thanks for checkin' this out. In my closet at the moment, I have bunch of street wear brands such as LRG, Crooks and Castle, Freshnes, BBP, 8103, IM KING, etc. But lately, my eyes are openin' to new type of fashion; bit more preppy style. I have been thinkin' about changing my image since I graduated high school but I just cannot make up my mind. Ladies, do you prefer man with clothings such as Express, Armani Exchange, and designer's brands or dude with streetwears such as ones I listed above?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't care what the brand of his clothes are. I only care if he's clean, confident in what he's wearing, if his clothes are men's, and if his personality is nice.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it shows that he actually cares about how he looks. It's attractive when a guy cleans up and looks nice. Then again, I like scruffy brooding bad boy types as well, so that works too. Jeans and plaid are pretty sweet on a guy. Oh, and his jeans can't be falling down or hanging off, wear a belt! One of my friends wears sweaters and trousers and is very clean-cut and prep. It's actually pretty attractive, he's a jerk though :P haha

• 1 decade ago

Armani Exchange is the equivalent of wearing fashions from TJ-Max! It is the total bottom of Armani line. Horrible! It's not like you are comparing Armani White labels to Black labels here... If I were you I would wear something else

• 1 decade ago

I like Ralph Lauren and Armani. It is hot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anything but the whole ghetto gangster look. It's just not attractive. A boy who shops at h&m is a boy for me.

• 1 decade ago

I'd prefer Armani. It shows that you are confident and well put together

hope I helped :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not trying to offend but the only guys i see wearing Armani are gay.

i hate it when a hot guy dresses better than me too.

• 1 decade ago

Designer.

Sorry but I'm not a fan of the "ghetto" look.

I prefer preppy over "ghetto".

Put i perfer skater over preppy.

• 1 decade ago

Designer things that means he cares about how people see him

• 1 decade ago

eww no thanks,,,, i like guys in Ralph Lauren and WaterBoyz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.