Ladies, do you dig guys wearing Express and Armani Exchange more than LRG type of clothing?

Hi, thanks for checkin' this out. In my closet at the moment, I have bunch of street wear brands such as LRG, Crooks and Castle, Freshnes, BBP, 8103, IM KING, etc. But lately, my eyes are openin' to new type of fashion; bit more preppy style. I have been thinkin' about changing my image since I graduated high school but I just cannot make up my mind. Ladies, do you prefer man with clothings such as Express, Armani Exchange, and designer's brands or dude with streetwears such as ones I listed above?

Favorite Answer

I don't care what the brand of his clothes are. I only care if he's clean, confident in what he's wearing, if his clothes are men's, and if his personality is nice.

Yes, it shows that he actually cares about how he looks. It's attractive when a guy cleans up and looks nice. Then again, I like scruffy brooding bad boy types as well, so that works too. Jeans and plaid are pretty sweet on a guy. Oh, and his jeans can't be falling down or hanging off, wear a belt! One of my friends wears sweaters and trousers and is very clean-cut and prep. It's actually pretty attractive, he's a jerk though :P haha

Armani Exchange is the equivalent of wearing fashions from TJ-Max! It is the total bottom of Armani line. Horrible! It's not like you are comparing Armani White labels to Black labels here... If I were you I would wear something else

I like Ralph Lauren and Armani. It is hot.

Anything but the whole ghetto gangster look. It's just not attractive. A boy who shops at h&m is a boy for me.

I'd prefer Armani. It shows that you are confident and well put together

hope I helped :]

not trying to offend but the only guys i see wearing Armani are gay.

i hate it when a hot guy dresses better than me too.

Designer.

Sorry but I'm not a fan of the "ghetto" look.

I prefer preppy over "ghetto".

Put i perfer skater over preppy.

Designer things that means he cares about how people see him

eww no thanks,,,, i like guys in Ralph Lauren and WaterBoyz