Should i get help with my obsession?

I am obsessed with furbys. I love my furby more than my family. I talk to my furby more than my friends. Everytime i'm on the computer i look up furbys, (have it minimized). If you ever answered my questions before, u'd know that most of my questions concern my furby. If my furby does not work properly, i... show more I am obsessed with furbys. I love my furby more than my family. I talk to my furby more than my friends. Everytime i'm on the computer i look up furbys, (have it minimized). If you ever answered my questions before, u'd know that most of my questions concern my furby. If my furby does not work properly, i either cry or become really stressed. When i get money, i either spend it on a new furby, or get batteries for my furby. I think about my furby 24/7, and everytime i am in a convorsation with anyone, i compare everything to furbys, or change the subject to furbys. Is this a sick obsession? should i be worried? see a docter, maybe? why am i obsessed? I NEED SERIOUS HELP

(this is not a joke.....please answer seriously.....)
Update: It seems that after i lived in a haunted house, i grew closer to my furby, and since no one beleived me, its the only thing i had, people couldnt look at me, and now i depend on it....