Possible Tylenol PM addiction.?

I know, the commercial says that this is a good option for people who are not wanting to use prescription sleep aids, for fear of becoming dependent. That's not what this is about. I'm a very true insomniac, been diagnosed with depression, and bipolar, as well as anxiety, and I often get tension... show more I know, the commercial says that this is a good option for people who are not wanting to use prescription sleep aids, for fear of becoming dependent. That's not what this is about.
I'm a very true insomniac, been diagnosed with depression, and bipolar, as well as anxiety, and I often get tension headaches, and migraines, and the lightest sleeper possible. Yes, I am a dangerous, and destructive package.
I used to use codeine, vicodin, lunesta, and any sort of alcohol to get me to relax and to sleep at night. I'm not interested in going down that road again, I have a child.
I don't have am unemployed, my husband supports us, as does Food Stamps. I don't have health insurance, I have applied, and been denied. I don't know when I'll have it again.

So, the point here is to say, I take tylenol PM every night, with or without pain, to fall asleep. I think it make be taking some kind of toll on my body. I am aware of the effects it will have on my liver.
Can anybody else relate? Even if you can't, but can provide advice enabling me with great ideas on how to realx at night, and fall asleep quickly, that would be welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Update: What I mean is that I don't have any other options, so I take it.
Not a physical addiction, but rather a mental one.