i have the stratus thanks for the input. but any idea were the inline fuses or voltage limiter is located?

I know enough about car electrical systems to keep me a float lol but am brain dead when it comes to troubleshooting thanks

Favorite Answer

there is no in line fuse or voltage limiters on the newer dodges that was something they used years ago,the voltage is controlled now by the computer,and is regulated through the main fuses,and through control modules,i don't know what problem your having but you wont find no in line fuse only fusible links on it,and they are hard to find and trace out and they act as a fuse,but do not in no way look like a in line fuse,but you need a good repair manual for all the locations of them,and a good wiring diagram,good luck.

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 38 yrs now.

whilst God is first calling you the outcomes may well be staggering. Goosebumps are often a result. often as Christians mature they long for the sensation that they had whilst God first responded their prayers. Why is this? possibly it is God's way of letting doubters comprehend he fairly exists. Do you examine the Bible? If no longer, or you have and in no way understood it, attempt back. it is astounding how God can open your eyes, and you will start to comprehend concepts that looked foreign places to you earlier. comprehend this. God exists. I even have experienced him first hand maximum of instances that I no longer have any doubts. he's not a delusion, no longer in simple terms does he furnish peace into your life, he supplies you eternal life into your destiny. he's not a jailer, he brings freedom to disclaim devil's temptations and the dying he brings.