Rob Pattinson at The Academy Awards (The Oscars)!!!?

Am I the only one who screamed when I saw Rob Pattinson on the red carpet and at The Academy Awards? I almost cried when i seen Rob at The Academy Awards because he was just so HOT and i noticed that his hair was growing back, so he will have his sexy hair in New Moon and Eclipse! How did you react when you saw him at The Academy Awards?

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollyw...

• CB.
    Favorite Answer

i screamed.

and i laughed my head off when they the camera was on mickey rourke but you could see robert in the back with this mischevious face hahahahhaha he kind of looked like a creeper but he was so cute! look it up on youtube type in mickey rourke robert pattinson oscars..

here i'll just give you the link, he looks so funny and cute haha(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29M_NJDbSXc

Youtube thumbnail

i totallly forgot who they were even talking about i was just laughing and screaming over robert in the background haha.

Here's the TRUTH: NBA players fall down and "hurt" themselves all the time. They ALWAYS immediately act like they just got shot or something, and roll around in pain. Then, 99% of the time, they are up and running within 60 seconds. Pierce was nothing different- he just acted a little bit more. Since the game was on such a grand stage, everybody made a BIG deal about it. That's it and that's all. On a humorous note, can you imagine playing streetball and somebody pulls a Pierce? He would get laughed at and cussed at repeatedly!

• i yelled i was so happy his hair grow back 4 the movies. when i heard eclipse is coming out in june of next year i was like yea

No I scearmed to i hit pause when he came on and stared at him for like 2 hours1

lol

Source(s): My Brain

OMG!! he looked sooooooo hot!! ;)

it made my heart speed up!<3

• Lv 4

No, I was like 'EEEEEEEEEEE!' My face was red as a strawberry. So happy he made it. Rather have him over Kristen.

I screamed too!!! i love his hair now and he looked so hot!!!!!

• I was blown away!!! But then, the sight of him always blows me away, especially when he smiles. *sigh*

• OMG! I SCREAMED!!LOL! My parents think i am crazy!! LoL! HE LITERALLY BLOWN ME AWAY! I NEARLY LIKE HAD A HEART ATTACK, WHEN I SAW HIS FACE!! AGAIN!! LoL!!

Source(s): BellaCullen

omg hes so hott