Random Anime Poll #13. Fits the poll, 'cause Hunny's taking a break....certain incedent. Read more to find out?

Okay. Well, Akuma and Anime Freak were taking about Twilight. I didn't know that they were being sarcastic, so I said I like Twilight too. I do, but it is getting a bit annoying. I know ALOT of anime fans HATE it, so now I'm really imbarrassed and never want to show my face here again (even though I never show my face) >/////////////////////////////////////<

I'm sorrry, if you don't like the book,( I didn't really like the movie), but I hope we can still be friends... now for the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PoLL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Why do all of you guys hate Twilight?

2. When is your fav. anime charrie's B-day

3. What is the most imbarrassing thing that has ever happend to you?

4. What is the most imbarrasing thing that has happened to your LEAST fav. anime charrie?

5. Who is your least fav. anime charrie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BoNus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Why do you hate your least fav. anime charrie?

**What do you want to do this week? (idk why i asked that...) o.0

***Hunny WILL be back. Just needs a SHORT temprorary break, 'cause you know how it feels to be imbarrassed right?? >///////<

I have to go buy more pocky anywayz, since I gave extra in my other polls, so I hope you guys can live without it for a little...

well sorry

and thanks :D

Best Answer

It's okay! ^-^ I don't personally like Twilight, but that wouldn't stop me from liking you! XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PoLL~~~~~~~~~~~...

I have some reasons - mostly the rabid fangirls at school and such. o_o

Er...just a sec...to my knowledge...she doesn't have a birthday. O_O

I was playing the Canadian anthem on my trombone in front of my careers&civics class and I screwed up the entire ending. O///O

Er...no idea!

I don't really have one. ^-^'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BoNus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

Well...again, I do not have one but I dislike the charries that I dislike because of personality usually.

Build a castle of cheese.

No! YOU WILL STAY! *glues you to computer seat* Muahahahaha! You cannot go anywhere now! ^-^

well sorry

and thanks :D

*gives you pocky*

There, I returned some pocky! ^-^

Byez!

\***/Flames\***/

- I don't hate it. It just gets annoying sometimes with all the questions about Twilight being posted in C&A. Don't worry there are lots of people who like Twilight and Anime, several of my friends like both. No need to feel embarrassed. :)

- I don't know

- I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran into a pole. That was so not fun!! XD

- I don't know

- Naruto

- He can get annoying

- I want to go to Bestbuy, they're having sells on phones and in a little bit a half off sale on ANIME!! :)

- Don't go!! If you can't feel embarrassed in front of your friends who can you with. :)

hey.

Ehh, don't be embarrassed. Twilight is an okay sci-fi romance or w/e. I actually didn't mind reading the first book in the Twilight series. It's just that I'm not really into total romance novels. C&A regs hate twilight only because of the fanatics who post Twilight poll Q's in the C&A section (where they clearly don't belong), not people who just plain like it. So I don't think you have anything to worry about.

>>I don't like the rabid fangirls that are ga-ga over the novels. The books were okay, but not that epic. I'm not calling you a rabid fangirl.

>>I have no idea........I'm not a charrie stalker!! O.O

>>Ehh, I don't really remember. Maybe I made a mistake in a speech like a year ago or something. I tend to stand out of veiw of people. Gives me less chances to screw up horribly.

>>He was dressed as a high class nobleman...........the clothes were freaky and carnivalish.

>>naga the serpent.

>>Her annoyingly constant howl of a laugh. I listened to it in different languages...........it doesn't get any better though.

>>Get out of the house! I just spent 5 hrs. playing some GB pokemon game!!!!!.............AND I USUALLY DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!! ...I think me has contracted Cabin Fever *crazy look*.

>>..........see yah later then.

nya

I like twilight.

Does that mean I can't show my face here? o.O

Okay. *leaves*

....

C&A: O.o

*comes back*

Okay. I left. XD

I read all 4 books, I'm just not "obsessed". The series was okay, but the Warrior Cats Series is better! =3

>> I don't. The Q's just annoy me. My favorite is Jasper. =3

>> I forget! =O

>> Way too many to keep track. -___-

>> Haha. She died. XD

>> Kikyo

>> She died twice.

>> Not sure. >.>

>> Yeah. I guess, but hurry back!! *Takes out my kitty claws*

=^_^=

well sorry

and thanks :D

>> T_T

• juulen

--Because it's a novel!! No I do NOT read novels. Only mangas!!!!

--Hahah!! I've got like almost all the b-days of the charries from KHR!!! Except for the newer charries. Tsuna's b-day is October 14!!!! XDD

--Hmmm...... Kinda tripped on the stage.....

--Idk, got beaten by the 3rd Hokage.

--Orochimaru -_______-

--Cause he's fat and ugly. I'm just sayin that cause I hate him. It's because he's ugly, well yeah actually he is ugly, and cause he's scary and evil.....

--Loveless, Loveless, and more Loveless!!!! XDDDD It's an anime. And manga. The anime's only 12 episodes...... TToTT

--I guess...... We'll be awaitin for your arrival!!! =D

---------> I don't hate Twilight because I have never read the book or seen the movie. But now I got really annoyed of the movie because the fans get on my nerves. They post Twilight questions in C&A when it gots nothing to deal with comics or animation. Its not only a few questions posted here but a million. I am not saying I hate the movie because I have never seen it before. Its just that their questions was taking over C&A. There is nothing wrong with loving the movie, because I also had an obsession with Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings when I was younger. It is okay to like the movie, but don't go overboard.

--------->Ummm.... I am not really sure (-_-")

-------->Okay...... so I was in school and I thought I saw my friend in the middle of the halls, so I went to her. I went behind her to scare her. So when I did scare her, it turns out to be someone else who looked like my friend from a far distance. I felt embarrassed and I just apologized and walked away. I felt so bad because I scared her to death.

-------->ahhh.... got beat up by someone who was younger than them.

--------->Kikyo

---------> Because she seems really boring.

--------->Achieve a level four in Y!A lol.

Bye

~There. Is. No. Plot. Plus, all these Twilight questions are really annoying. I had no problem with Twilight before.

Not sure... I'll say it's same as mine (november 18)

~LOLZ I fell off orchestra risers in front of the guy I like... that was fun.

~See, I've looked... and I can't flippin' FIND any...

~There be many...

~Lots of reasons...

~Buy eyedrops TT_TT

~Oh yes.

we don't nessesarily hate twighlight (well I have a very strong dislike for it) we just don't like how many twighlight questions appear here in c&a when they should be in the book section...we don't fully understand why they get here in the first place

good question...I don't know but I do know my second favorite charries bday june 23

I guess it wouldhave to be accidentally hitting a girl on the but in grade five and she told the teacher and the teacher told the class etc etc

probably being in front of kira (misa misa is so annoying)...wait she isn't my least favorite I don't have one I just dislike some charries...

I don't really have one but here are some I dislike

misa misa

mellow

sai

ino

yamoto

kuwabura

and about twenty more

gah I never said I had a least favorite I just dislike some charries

take over the world, buy a bunch of twighlight books try to read them fall asleep and then burn them, eat sushi, and take part in an epic battle...

yay pocky ~star~

wait don't leave`take star back`

wait pocky fine but be back soon ~star~

Source(s): STAR

>> It portrays Edward as too perfect and Bella... to reliant on Edward

>> 31 Jan

>> Tripping and falling in front of a lot of people

>> HAving to be chained together with L (that would be Light)

>> Yagami Light! He's still #1 and I hope he's happy

>> He's a crazy guy who is wanting to be God and also because he plotted L's death

>> Read 3 different mangas! o.O

• HUNNYY!!!

O.O >> looks at you like that

are you those crazy fangirls??

xD

"" its actually the annoying obsessed fans that makes me hate Twilight.....its like..

oh EDWARD.....blablabla..

xD

"" Hitsugayas is on December 20!!!!!!!!!!

xD

""uhh..last weekend i acceidently thought this random girl was my sister from the back and i started to talk to her...

then the random girl was like...O.o..do i know you??

*blushes*

"" uhh...idk...Light....uhh

"" LIGHT YAGAMI!!!

me no likey him,..

"" cuz hes evil!!!

and he killed L!!!

*sniff*...L..*sniff*

and his laughs freak the heck out of me...O.O

"" Stay on the computer all day....but i have A LOT of homework lately...=___=

well sorry

and thanks :D

POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*about to die...without pocky*

must....have...pocky...

X_______________x

XDD

BYebyeee!!\