Random Anime Poll #13. Fits the poll, 'cause Hunny's taking a break....certain incedent. Read more to find out?

Okay. Well, Akuma and Anime Freak were taking about Twilight. I didn't know that they were being sarcastic, so I said I like Twilight too. I do, but it is getting a bit annoying. I know ALOT of anime fans HATE it, so now I'm really imbarrassed and never want to show my face here again (even though I never... show more Okay. Well, Akuma and Anime Freak were taking about Twilight. I didn't know that they were being sarcastic, so I said I like Twilight too. I do, but it is getting a bit annoying. I know ALOT of anime fans HATE it, so now I'm really imbarrassed and never want to show my face here again (even though I never show my face) >/////////////////////////////////////<
I'm sorrry, if you don't like the book,( I didn't really like the movie), but I hope we can still be friends... now for the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PoLL~~~~~~~~~~~...
1. Why do all of you guys hate Twilight?

2. When is your fav. anime charrie's B-day

3. What is the most imbarrassing thing that has ever happend to you?

4. What is the most imbarrasing thing that has happened to your LEAST fav. anime charrie?

5. Who is your least fav. anime charrie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BoNus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
* Why do you hate your least fav. anime charrie?

**What do you want to do this week? (idk why i asked that...) o.0

***Hunny WILL be back. Just needs a SHORT temprorary break, 'cause you know how it feels to be imbarrassed right?? >///////<

I have to go buy more pocky anywayz, since I gave extra in my other polls, so I hope you guys can live without it for a little...
well sorry
and thanks :D