"Life as we knew it" Susan Pfeffer?

Okay, did anyone else feel like this when they read it? Okay, i had been up all night reading it last summer. I was bundled up in four blankets and sweats on. I was shivering and hearing things and seeing things, hysterical i think is what my mom said. And when i fell asleep, i was crying in my sleep, almost... show more Okay, did anyone else feel like this when they read it?
Okay, i had been up all night reading it last summer. I was bundled up in four blankets and sweats on. I was shivering and hearing things and seeing things, hysterical i think is what my mom said. And when i fell asleep, i was crying in my sleep, almost screaming my parents said. They moved me into their room that night cause I was hearing people outside, planning to steal our food (kinda like something in the book) and I was seeing dead bodies everywhere cause most everyone died in the book. I was starving to death and was freaked out!

What about you? And why did that happen to me?
1 answer 1