Why are pro Obama sites targeting Ron Paul sites?

Please read this before answering, because this question is not just about Ron Paul: From the pro Obama website: "We must make the internet more "Obama" friendly, there are a whole bunch of conservatard sites that criticize our president. I have been assured by Sec of Homeland Security Janet... show more Please read this before answering, because this question is not just about Ron Paul:

From the pro Obama website: "We must make the internet more "Obama" friendly, there are a whole bunch of conservatard sites that criticize our president. I have been assured by Sec of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano that she will take steps to make the internet more friendly but she needs sites that should be banned. Websites that must be banned! "

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread....

Are these people for real? I mean SERIOUSLY point blank talking about banning websites, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to own guns, Freedom of IDEAS!?!

Is this what we "elected?" I use that term loosely. Oh, and for those who think that I am a Republican, I never voted for Bush EITHER time, nor did I vote for Obama. I vote on the issues and who will best protect the Constitution.
Update: forget...but I can't believe that there are ANY people out there who don't enjoy the freedom of speech and want it protected? I understand the government not wanting it, but the PEOPLE?