which is more attractive for a man: to have long hair and nice looking, or to be muscular with short hair?

being (leonardo dicaprio)-like

or (arnold schwarzenegger)-like??

also what is more attractive? to keep or shave body hair??

I know this question rather sexual, but I need to know..

Favorite Answer

well my bf looks dam good with his long hair. shave body hair.. muscular guys look gross!

No, I hate muscular guys.. a little bit of muscle is ok, but not too much,, it looks gross..

I also like longer hair.. like the length of Zac Efron's

And shave body hair

i'm sorry to be the single to tell you this... yet each and every guy on the earth likes long hair, realllly long hair (like previous your waist). in addition they like bushy palms. Why do no longer you decrease it for your self and what feels perfect. in case you think of you will charm to greater adult males with short hair, then decrease it short. You gotta do what makes you sense attractive, because of the fact once you sense attractive the adult males will see you as attractive.

Honestly, it depends on your face and body structure and the type of hair you have. guys with thin hair tend to look worse with longer lengths. Also, there is of course, the element of personal taste. My husband looks best with shorter kinds of hair. He is fit, but not overly muscular. I hate body hair, so I married an Irishman.

Source(s): wife who is crazy in love with her hubby

haha well in my opinion i like long hair, but like not LONG like, weird long, like maybe across the eyes. short is cute too. and ew, shave body hair. :P

i like the leonardo dicaprio look better.

i also like shaved.

i love love love zac efrons hair. thats the type of hair a boy has to have for me <3

SHAVE YOUR BODY HAIR ! lmfaooo ewww .

long hair and nice looking

keep body hair---it's soo gross when it starts to grow back(prickly)and if they sheve too often they can get razor burn (ouch)

keep body hair , and having long hair is sexy

i like a little of both like a mut

but i doesnt matter to me