Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 decade ago

how long is 165 minuets??(SP?)?

Update:

i only asked this because i need to know what time a movie finished so i could get home again, its just really early in the UK (10:20am) so i couldnt be bothered to work it out, so Robert J - nope no joke

=]

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wtfff...165 mins is 165 mins

do you want hours? 2hrs 45 min or 2.75hrs

seconds? 9900 secs

• 1 decade ago

There are 60 seconds in a minute. There are 60 minutes in an hour.

So 165 minutes is 2 hours (120 minutes) + (165-120) = 2 hours 45 minutes. Or multiply 165 by 60 and you'll get the number of seconds. It is almost 3 hours.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on how long each minuet is, and if they are all the same, or different. On youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKKDXCP2_M) Minuet in G takes 1 minute and 45 seconds. So 165 of these would be 17325 seconds, or 288 minutes and 45 seconds. But I bet it could be played faster.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how long is 165 minuets??(SP?)?

Source(s): long 165 minuets sp: https://biturl.im/UPoin
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

2 hours and 45 minutes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

165 minutes is 165 minutes. What other unit do you want it in? Hours? Seconds? Days? Years? Decades?

• 1 decade ago

2hrs 45 minutes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well 120 minutes is 2 hours..

soo..

2hours, 45 minutes :)

oh, and i have no idea what SP means, so.. yeah haha :|

• 1 decade ago

2 hour and 45 minutes

or 9900 seconds =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.