promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我修改英文文法

In the five thousand years ago histories of the China, each phase of historical have different stories have it to be discussion. The famous part is Romance of the Three Kingdoms. During the Three Kingdoms have many heroes appear in that time like Tsao Tsao, Zhuge Liang, Kuan Yu, Cang Fei, Zhou Yu whose are excellent heroes. However, I will be introduce the most representative of the Three Kingdoms period, Tsao Tsao. In the history, Tsao Tsao have positive and negative estimate. Because he is also evil, smart, crafty but tricky. This personality gives us opportunities to imagine and explore.

Tsao Tsao was born in” East Hann” dynasty, He is a famous strategist, statesman and poet, founder of the Three Kingdoms of Wei. Tsao Tsao family was a politics family. Tsao Tsao's grand- grndfather was far from the early Han dynasty chancellor, his grandfather Tsao Tang was serve over four generations of emperors.

When the Tsao Tsao was young, he was alertness and trickery, but his acting chivalrous behavior bohemian. Tsao Tsao likes learned of martial arts and reading, especially is Chinese military treatise. He wrote "The Art of War," the writings handed down. These activities for his military career was the main foundation.

In the 220 year, Tsao Tsao was died in Luoyang. He was only sixty-six years old.

Tsao Tsao in Chinese history is very famous person, is also the most controversial figures, What in the end he played a role perhaps in the history of rare portraits like Tsao Tsao by such attention and controversy. He had many heinous behavior, because of his suspicion and treacherous to make him killing many innocent people, but he has make many positive contributions, which are undeniable. In my opinion he was a hero, is also a bit treacherous of an egoist person, I think he is not only a diverse and rich character of the legendary figure, but also a glorious page in history.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In China, five thousand years ago, each phase of historical with different stories is worth to be discussed. One of the famous parts is the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. During the Three Kingdoms, there are heroes appear such as Tsao Tsao, Zhuge Liang, Kuan Yu, Cang Fei, and Zhou Yu whose were excellent heroes. However, I will introduce the most representative in the Three Kingdoms period, Tsao Tsao. In the history, Tsao Tsao had positive and negative estimate. Because he was also evil, smart, crafty and tricky. This personality gives us opportunities to imagine and explore.

Tsao Tsao was born in” East Hann” dynasty; he is a famous strategist, statesman, poet, and also the founder of the Three Kingdoms of Wei. Tsao Tsao’s family was political. Tsao Tsao's grand- grandfather was far from the early Han dynasty chancellor, his grandfather Tsao Tang served over four generations of emperors.

When the Tsao Tsao was young, he was alertness and trickery. However, his acting chivalrous behavior was bohemian. Tsao Tsao liked learning martial arts and reading especially the Chinese military treatise. He wrote "The Art of War," the writings handed down. These activities were the main foundation of his military career. In 220th year, Tsao Tsao died young in Luoyang at the age sixty-six years old.

Tsao Tsao in Chinese history, well-known person, is also the typical controversial figures. He played a role perhaps in the history of rare portraits like Tsao Tsao by such attention and controversy in the end. He had many heinous behaviors, because of his suspicion and treacherous. Therefore, it made him kill many innocent people. On the other hand, he made many positive contributions are undeniable. In my opinion, he was a hero with a bit treacherous and egoist. I think he is not only a diverse and rich character in the legendary figure, but also a glorious page in history.

2009-02-23 09:02:50 補充:

Tsao Tsao, in Chinese history,

Source(s): ME, ME
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.