I used to be my own boss but I am losing.....?

I used to be my self employee, but I am losing it. So, I have been reading some People with Disabilities that people question and answered. I don't understand why people are hunting to SSI OR SSA OR SSSD, whatever you call it! Now, can anyone of you give me an idea so that I can find a way to be my self... show more I used to be my self employee, but I am losing it.
So, I have been reading some People with Disabilities that people question and answered.
I don't understand why people are hunting to SSI OR SSA OR SSSD, whatever you call it!
Now, can anyone of you give me an idea so that I can find a way to be my self employee again?
if you know the answer , please write it short.
TY!
Update: Wow , I been waiting for someone answer it , it been ten minutes.
Update 2: Just Passing By = Please, read it again.
Update 3: Just Passing By = Wait , like what?
Update 4: vocational rehabilitation = How will they help me out with that?
Update 5: Dang , seem like nobody know the answer, I guess they are all not working people.
Update 6: drgonzobutt = I see you are new to yahoo. By the way you are on block forever!!!
Update 7: chiliswoman = Working man can't wait and want to work , does that make sense?
Update 8: chiliswoman = I don't want to work for someone, I do want to be my own boss.
Update 9: How will vocational rehabilitation going help me get a job , look I did it on my own self employee with out vocational rehabilitation , all I am asking is if anyone got the idea.
Update 10: (- Why are you so impatient to get an answer?) I have my my reason, thank you.
Update 11: I guess I am in the wrong section because seem they don't understand what is like to be working or business.
Update 12: Chiliswoman = Few people came to my email and they said I make sense, but this may not be right for you because you have no idea what I am talking about. but.... all I was asking anyone of you do have idea how to make money. Like (self employee) a clean job.
Update 13: Chiliswoman = whatever if this going make me money, yeah lol.
But in the past I done this myself without anyone help me but this time of the year is different. I don't know what I am going to do , oh well I will do my best I can.
Thank you.
Update 14: Oh, well I guess I am going to try see vocational rehabilitation but I don't know much about them.
Update 15: ... = Are you alright, maybe you didn't know anything about Y!A's rules. Try be nice next time so this way nobody won't block you.
Update 16: Chiliswoman = I don't want to say in front of all people what I want. All I am asking if anyone know about it.
I know you have been in People with disabled for long time and more people know you and they look up on you. I respect that.
But ..... I just want to see if anyone know about it. That all.