Would you leave (2) 6 year olds in stadium seats alone?

I just found out from my son and his best friend (both are 6 years old) that some months ago, when my ex husband asked last minute if my son could go with him to a Rams football game (I explained he was busy with a play date with is best friend but the Ex replied he had two extra tickets and that both could come...so I ran it by the guest's Mom and she thought it would be alright..) that according to both children, that at one time me ex left both of them alone in their seats as he went to get something, and another time when my son had to go to the bathroom - left his best friend alone in his seat. Would YOU leave a 6 year who you never met before and do not know unattended in a stadium? How about your own child and his friend?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely not! Child endangerment. I would take that to court!

Tell her that you don't like it when she rings the doorbell because you are often taking a nap when she rings it and that wakes you up!! Also tell her that you will call her when you are free and want to play with her. (Which will be never of course.) As much as for the buying stuff for her and making you take her to the park well thats just unacceptable. Tell her that you don't have any money to buy her anything and tell her to put it on her Christmas list for Santa:) When she tells you to take her to the park, tell her that you are too tired to go to the park and that she has to go home cuz you need to take a nap. When she rings the doorbell one more time, I would tell her to stop, then if she continues tell her brother to talk to her.

Dear heaven, no. I wouldn't dream of it. That is one of the more irresponsible things I've heard. Good grief!

Never!

• lyn

only if i didnt want to see them again

hell no, that's grounds for some *** whipping my dear

Oh hell f*%!ing no! That's insane. He's an idiot.

no I would not. give him a good call.

no

Hell no.