how do you upgrade to members on runescape?

I have NO idea how to. I've gone to account>>upgrade your account>>upgrade now and ive gotten the thing that says Location: Home > Secure Login

Secure Login

Login to Access this Feature

Ive logged in at least 10 times, done the same prosses over agian, so how do it do it!?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to account management -> Start/Extend Subscription click on subscribe .. After logging in, you will be taken to a secure area where you will able to manage your subscription status.

1. Choose a product

Runescape

2. Choose a payment type

visa, paypal, pay by cash, american express

3. Duration

4. Confirm

after ur done click Subscribe now !!!!

• 1 decade ago

First, click on upgrade account. A screen with a ogre or something should appear, click Upgrade now. Log in with your free account, and a screen will pop up asking what you will pay for. Then a screen will ask how you will pay. Select whichever one, fill out all the information, and you should become a member.

Source(s): I play the game and have been a member for almost a year.
  • 4 years ago

in case you like RS then grow to be a member, you're able to do lots extra stuff on the individuals servers...yet beware...in case you're below point 70 or so different individuals might call you a 'n00b' or in case you go onto the unfastened server with member stuff and unfastened human beings be attentive to which you have member stuff and at a low point they're going to call you a 'n00b member' or something like that. that's only stuff i had to handle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.