Boyfriend talking to the girl?

I have a boyfriend of 6 yrs who i live with and we have a 3 yr old son together(my 11 yr old daughter lives with us, as well) First and foremost, his family deems him a pathological liar...Last night i was on the laptop at MIDNITE and he was asleep and i heard his phone keep vibrating so i went over there to check... show more I have a boyfriend of 6 yrs who i live with and we have a 3 yr old son together(my 11 yr old daughter lives with us, as well) First and foremost, his family deems him a pathological liar...Last night i was on the laptop at MIDNITE and he was asleep and i heard his phone keep vibrating so i went over there to check and sure enough it was this girl...he has a new number now and he said she got it from his customers(I doubt that)I have had problems with this girl before and she came to my door and we talked and she assured me nothing was going on, strictly platonic..they have know each other for 9 years..I told her i feel uneasy and i do not wnat them to talk anymore..she agreed and he agreed...then i find out last night, they are still talking...i texted her back and told her she could have him in the a.m. cuz i will be breaking up with him..she texted me back and said pls dont he loves you, he cheerish the family and he would be devasted if you two were not together..i texted her back and said he does not love me, he is lieing to me..that is not love..she told me after 2 more texts that if i cant see it, then i am a demented co dependent *****..next text all men lie she said...i told my boyfriend that i feel very uneasy with their friendship and he said fine, she does not mean anything to me anyways...he has said that b4 and then they are talking again...I am 36 yr old and do not wnat to put up with these childidh lying games...he told me he lied to save my feelings because they do not talk that often and he did not want me to get sooo mad for really no reason...I have dealt with him going to jail twice for 60 days one time and a month, the other time over driving on a habitual license..I have put up with a lot and i am still dealing with this...even my dad and family says you cant have friends that the other does not approve of...you need to have the same friends and go out as a couple...please tell me what you think..i am so over this bullshit
Update: i feel even more upset that she called me a co dependent *****...