Guys only and honesty would be good....?

okay here it is I have a boyfriend that wants a 3 way but to be honest I am not sure how to handle this . I have an atrraction for women but only kissing , breasts and no more . Is this still going to work ? I honestly do not know how I would feel if he was with her as he would be . Is there anyway of knowing before we actually do this , or is there a way to stop it once it starts without being a ***** ??

Favorite Answer

Some people consider sex of more of a pleasure or activity, and generally these people are ok with three-ways. If you fall into this group, then consider talking with your boyfriend about it and possibly setting some ground rules.

Others consider sex more of a spiritual experience. If you're one of these people, then you very likely do not like the idea of a three-way. Contrary to what popular culture may say, that's perfectly alright. Tell your boyfriend this. If you are one of these people, then I'm guessing your boyfriend and you may not be the best match.

Your "boyfriend" shouldn't want a three way with anyone. That one shows that he is lusting for someone else, and two a sign of disrespect towards you. If you go through with this your relationship will begin to deteriorate due to lack of limits and respect. :)

first of all, all guys would love to have a 3-way, 2nd of all if it does happen things will definately change between u two (or three) so there is alot of things to think about, and no one can answer that question but you two (or three), GOOD LUCK! and have fun!!!

Don't do this. I can tell your not comfortable nor ready for a threesome and it could ruin your relationship with him. Threesomes are best when your single and free.

no thats the cost of growing up

Well....did he say he wanted it with another woman?