Nathan S asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Baseball team name for a Red Sox fan?

I need a creative/funny team name that is incorporated with the Red Sox.

Favorite Answer

Lowell Sox

Red Ellsberries

Boston Sox Party

Bean Town Red Socks

"Mattingly's Doom", or something to do with Mattingly. Yankee followers love Mattingly, and every time I say something about him in my league, you would imagine i became insulting their mom or faith. The Yanks gained the international sequence the year earlier Mattingly began, then did not win in his finished taking section in occupation. The year after he retired, they gained 4 of 6, or something like that. Then he got here back as a coach, and they have not gained when you consider that. "Maddening Mattingly"!!!!

Papelboners, inappropriate but funny

My other bandwagon is the Patriots

i hope this helps