OKay.. to end this breastfeeding/ formula feeding debate... question for breastfeeding moms (KINDA LONG SORRY)?

What is that really upsets you about moms who formula feed? Is it because it seems as if they think formula is best and don't realize the benefits of breastfeeding? If I said that i formula feed by choice - and my choice being that i have done it because i was unprepared to be a mommy and had so much... show more What is that really upsets you about moms who formula feed? Is it because it seems as if they think formula is best and don't realize the benefits of breastfeeding?

If I said that i formula feed by choice - and my choice being that i have done it because i was unprepared to be a mommy and had so much anxiety about it... in addition to postpartum depression.. I formula fed so i could take medication to help me provide my son with the best care. And so that my husband could help - who also thought in our situation formula feeding would be best.

I KNOW that breast is best.. and i give all mommies who do it so much credit! With my next I'm going to try it.. now that I am comfortable with caring for a newborn... and have learned so much as a mommy and how there are benefits with breastmilk that my son could never get with formula feeding.

However, there are still benefits to formula feeding... but even formula companies tell you on the can that 'breastmilk is best.' So basically.. is it the moms who won't give it a chance just because they don't feel like it that bother you? Sorry.. im just curious. I've gotten thumbs down for my answers simply because the world formula was in it...

THANKS :)
Update: okay wait.. how does breastfeeding make you a 'perfect mother' and not a perfect mother if you formula feed?? what does that have to do with ANYTHING?! and why do you need an EXCUSE to formula feed? why do you care?! im trying to figure this out and i can't.. i just dont understand. im not one who... show more okay wait.. how does breastfeeding make you a 'perfect mother' and not a perfect mother if you formula feed?? what does that have to do with ANYTHING?! and why do you need an EXCUSE to formula feed? why do you care?! im trying to figure this out and i can't.. i just dont understand. im not one who likes drama .. and i try to stay out of it.. but why is this an issue to so many? why do you care how other moms feed their children? its not like were beating them or something!! its crazy