lulu asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我改這句英文

I'll never forget the first time I drove the car to go to work.i passed the driving test about 2 years ago.i felt very happy ,because i don't need to get up early and go to work by bus during the rush-hour.

請指出我的錯處

Rating
  • As
    Favorite Answer

I'll never forget the first time I drove to work. I remember I was in a bad traffic jam and my bad-tempered boss shouted at me for being two hours late for work on that day.( more information here)

Fortunately, I passed the driving test about two years ago.I felt so happy about it because I would not need to get up early and go to work by bus during rush hours anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I drove to work<----------- Simpler and more natural

2) You may try to add more to your work. (the part in orange)

3) I felt ...............I would <--------------- past tense( to talk about how you felt after you passed that driving test)

4) during rush hourS<--------------------------

Source(s): 868688668688668

I would never forget the first time I drove the car to go to work.I

have passed the drivining test since about two years ago.I flet very happy because I didn't need to get up early and go to work by bus during the rush-hour.

Source(s): classmate

I would never forget the first time I drove the car to go to work.I passed the driving test about 2 years ago.I felt very happy because

i didn't get up early and went to work by bus during the rush-hour.

Source(s): my brother