Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書高等教育 (大學或以上) · 1 decade ago


我今年F.5, 想去美國/加拿大做一年交換生,之後以海外生身份考香港的大學,得唔得??成功的機會有幾大?

2 Answers

  • Gary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Not much.

    In order to qualify non-jupas admission, you must be able to provide relevant education qualification in order to be processed.

    For instance, they must have a transcript to prove you have graduated from high school (not attended), and with standardized test score.

    Even the place you have exchanged may be a college. But still you have to be educated for a lengthy time (at least 2 years) in order to be considered for transfer.

  • 1 decade ago

    I was an exchange student in the US when I ve done F.6, yes you CAN futher your studies after the exchange year, but the point is it depends on the high school to give you a cerified of high school graduated. and of course, you need to get a decent grade from high school. However, it is a very very good experience anyway, it worths!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.