Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我修改英文文法?

Journey to the west is very famous novel in China. When I was child I had already read this book. That was very interest story The writer name is Wu cheng-en. There are four roles in the story. Monky was brave and impulsion. Tripitaka was modest. Pigsy also like young women. Sandy was gentleman.

In this story, when they traveled to the west on the road whom feeling tried and hungry. They decided went to the house asked woman could they keep them for the one night. When woman saw them who was please, because they don’t have men lived with them.

She hoped them became to son-in-law. But Tripitaka, Monky, Pigsy and Sandy refused her require. She was very angry and drived them out of her house. But Pigsy returned to woman house tell her he want be her son-in-law. After he discovered they are ghost. Finally, he return to Tripitaka side continue their travel.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

”Journey to the West” is a very famous novel in China. I’ve read this book when I was a child, which was a very interesting story. The author’s name is Wu Cheng-en. There were four characters in this story. Monkey is brave and impulsive. Tripitaka is modest. Pigsy likes the young women. Sandy is a gentleman.

In this story, they felt tried and hungry when they traveled to the west on the road, they decided to go to the house and asked a woman who could keep them for one night. When the woman saw who was please to her, because they didn’t have any men to live with them.

She hoped that they can become to her son-in-law. But Tripitaka, Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy refused her requests. She was very angry and dropped them out of her house. And then Pigsy returned to woman’s house and told her that he want to been her son-in-law. After he discovered that they were the ghosts. Finally, he returned to be Tripitaka’s partner and continued their journey.

這是盡量不要動到你本意的更改,希望你會喜歡

Source(s): 微不足道的經驗
  • 1 decade ago

"Journey To The West" is a very famous novel in China. I read this

book when I was little. It is a very interesting story. The name of the

author is Wu Cheng En. There are four roles in this story. Monky is

brave but impulsive. Tripitaka is modest. Pigsy likes young women

and Sandy is a gentleman.

In the story, they traveled to west. After a long trip, they were getting tired and hungry. They went to a house and asked the woman if they could stay there for one night. The woman was very pleased to invite them in because they didn't have any men to live with them.

The woman asked if one of them could be her son-in-law, however,

Tripitaka, Monky, Pigsy and Sandy refused her request. She got

angry and threw them out of the house. Pigsy felt bad about it and

returned to the house and told the woman that he would be her

son-in-law. It turned out that the whole family is ghost. Pigsy turned

back to his friends and continued their journey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.