I CAN'T REMEMBER THE TITTLE OF A BOOK!?

Okay, so this book was about a 15 year old girl who is hit by a cab driver while ridding her bike and goes to heaven. On the boat to heaven she meets a girl with dread locks, the captain, and a singer she loved on earth who died of an overdose. When she gets to heaven her grandmother is there to greet here, and... show more Okay, so this book was about a 15 year old girl who is hit by a cab driver while ridding her bike and goes to heaven. On the boat to heaven she meets a girl with dread locks, the captain, and a singer she loved on earth who died of an overdose. When she gets to heaven her grandmother is there to greet here, and gives her the low down on what happens in Heaven. There they all age backwards until they are babies. During the book she falls in love with a man who teachers her how to park a car, and she can see her family and she watches them all fall apart. She eventually makes contact with the boy she loved, and her brother through a fountain at his wedding. It was a really amazing book, but I for the life of me can not remember the tittle.

HELP!
6 answers 6