What are some breeds of agressive dogs that you know?

I already have a dog, but I was just watching a TV show and it said that some breeds are more costly to insure because of their aggressiveness. They gave examples like pit bulls, rottweiler, and huskies! I did not believe that huskies were aggressive! I thought about it, and I guess that husky dogs could be closely... show more I already have a dog, but I was just watching a TV show and it said that some breeds are more costly to insure because of their aggressiveness. They gave examples like pit bulls, rottweiler, and huskies! I did not believe that huskies were aggressive! I thought about it, and I guess that husky dogs could be closely related to wolves.. but still.. I have never met a husky that will not come right up to you like a lab and beg to be petted.
Update: I know that lots of dogs are nto exactly agressive... But are just products of their enviorment
Update 2: Ya.. Sorry about naming dog breeds, but I have never met any of those breeds, my dad is afraid of dogs that have a bad reputaion.... I think they are cute.